Such a beautiful and important answer. I have never considered this specific example, but I too feel a gut churning fury when the weak - animals, the elderly, children, those with special needs- suffer abuse at the hands of those who feel they are superior. Bravo to Harper Faulkner for putting this into words.
Check his blog post here Why I Write.
- The Diary of Young Girl by Anne Frank (rolipolli.wordpress.com)
- New photos, videos and app shed fresh light on Anne Frank’s family life (guardian.co.uk)
- Touring Anne Frank exhibition opens (jewishnews.net.au)
- Anne Frank for iPad and Nook reimagines The Diary of a Young Girl for the digital age (thenextweb.com)
- Anne Frank’s stepsister speaks at USC and CSUN (jewishjournal.com)
- Anne Frank Diary iPad app launched (telegraph.co.uk)
- A Day in the Life of …… By Angie (scottiescribes.com)
- Pentonville prisoners lead exhibition on life of Anne Frank (thejc.com)