Okay – if you can’t tell I am very hungry! And longing for something sweet!Iced Cinnabon Pancakes.
The link above connects to a great blog called at350degrees
Check it out for a great collection of pretty decadent recipes that look absolutely wonderful.
I am a sucker for anything to do with Cinnamon Rolls- they are the first thing I ever baked as a child that was mine. My mother helped me instead of the other way around.
I rolled out my Mom’s homemade pie crust dough, added blobs of butter and sprinkles of cinnamon and sugar and then rolled it all up. We sliced and baked it till brown crystal goo sizzled over each slice. No glaze required.
I can still feel them burning my palette as I couldn’t wait for them to cool.
But this pancake recipe takes it to a whole other universe. Yum.
- All Hail the New Mayor of Cinnabon: Steve Wozniak (mashable.com)
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes (mommyhatescooking.com)
- Happy Pancake Tuesday (debenhams.com)
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (13happythings.wordpress.com)
- Hello world! and Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes (whollyhealthymomma.wordpress.com)
- Banana Pancakes (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)
- Push button, receive pancake (boingboing.net)
- Take Pancakes Up a Notch: 7 Mix-Ins That Make Mornings Brighter (thekitchn.com)