Do you have a book inside you that’s waiting to get out?
But there is hope! My book coach Lisa Tener, who helped me bring my book to life, is offering a free call on Sept. 17 at 8:30 PM ET, 5:30 PT called “Bring Your Book to Life: 5 Keys to Writing Your Bestseller This Year.” It’s a preview of her award-winning Bring Your Book to Life Program which helped me get my book into the world.
She’s planning some exciting exercises and tips for the call and knowing Lisa’s teaching style, it will be a very powerful way to get more in touch with your book and gain some clarity and insights as well.
Her Bring Your Book to Life Program Begins October 1 and you can feel free to find out more on the call or e-mail Lisa any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to explore it with you.
Let me know if I can answer any questions about my experience.
Her free call includes
- The 5 key strategies for writing and publishing your book this year.
- How to write your best book quickly and easily, without putting the rest of your life on hold.
- The secrets to snagging a 5- and 6- figure book deals with top publishers.
- And a lot more.
Plus, Lisa will give away thousands of dollars’ worth of writing and marketing services to a lucky winner on the live call. So, clear your schedule and be there! I’ll be there, too. Register here: www.LisaTener.com/inspired-teleseminar.
I really believe in Lisa and that’s why I’m promoting her program. She not only offered me the program, but still helps me when I get stuck or have questions about publishing, promotion and anything else message related.
The call is free, and it could truly change your life if you’re ready…
- Inspiration (newauthors.wordpress.com)
- WWAAM Interviews Virginia Jennings (wherewritersandauthorsmeet.wordpress.com)
- Crazy Business (theladykillers.typepad.com)
- Feel the Fear… And Do It Anyway! (juliefarrellbooks.com)
- “To be a Success, you have to create Success!” (bookmaster007.wordpress.com)
- Back on the Write Track (fredamoya.wordpress.com)
- The Birth of a Book (kristilazzari.wordpress.com)