Trying to Process What Happened in Boston.
Some beautiful thoughts from someone close to the source. Well done, Joy…
One of the most beautiful thoughts in this post comes from someone I always loved, but is no longer with us. Now I know why I loved him so as a little girl – and as a not so little girl.
When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me: ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’” ~Mr. Rogers
- In the Wake of the Boston Marathon Attacks, Mr. Rogers Quote Spreads Hope Across the Internet (newsfeed.time.com)
- “Look for the Helpers” (neatorama.com)
- The Backstory: The Moving Mr. Rogers Clip Everyone Is Talking About (entertainment.time.com)
- Mr. Rogers Words Heal in a Time of Great Tragedy (earlylearningplanet.com)
- The Response (organizationalspecialists.wordpress.com)
- How to talk to kids about the Boston Marathon tragedy: A list of great resources (coolmompicks.com)
- Be The Helpers (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)