Such a beautiful and important answer. I have never considered this specific example, but I too feel a gut churning fury when the weak – animals, the elderly, children, those with special needs– suffer abuse at the hands of those who feel they are superior. Bravo to Harper Faulkner for putting this into words.
Check his blog post here Why I Write.
- The Diary of Young Girl by Anne Frank (rolipolli.wordpress.com)
- New photos, videos and app shed fresh light on Anne Frank’s family life (guardian.co.uk)
- Touring Anne Frank exhibition opens (jewishnews.net.au)
- Anne Frank for iPad and Nook reimagines The Diary of a Young Girl for the digital age (thenextweb.com)
- Anne Frank’s stepsister speaks at USC and CSUN (jewishjournal.com)
- Anne Frank Diary iPad app launched (telegraph.co.uk)
- A Day in the Life of …… By Angie (scottiescribes.com)
- Pentonville prisoners lead exhibition on life of Anne Frank (thejc.com)